-->

Sunday, August 20, 2017

Something New

SPECIAL NOTICE TO READERS

I apologise to readers of this blog for the erratic way it has been delivered in recent weeks.  I have been hospitalised for the last month with a neurological condition known as Miller-Fisher Syndrome. This has immobilised the muscles controlling my eye movement.  I am therefore suffering from impaired sight.  As a result I can neither read nor write and am producing messages such as this one by dictation.  The neurologist tells me that this is essentially a 'benign' condition which will clear up in 4 or 5 months.  In the circumstances I am unable to produce this blog until further notice. The blog will remain live on line and available for you to browse using the index.  I do hope to resume producing this blog eventually but until further notice I will not be able to produce any new postings.  I hope to resume again in 5 months or so.

NICHOLAS REID

No comments:

Post a Comment